Conditions related to pelvic floor dysfunction can be uncomfortable to discuss, often creating feelings of embarrassment and hopelessness. We are here to help.
Lisa provides a welcoming environment, a safe place to share your concerns, and a private space for teaching and helping you to reach your goals.
Conditions treated include but are not limited to:
- Urinary dysfunction such as post-prostatectomy incontinence
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy
- Urinary retention
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Complications related to prostatitis
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Testicular and scrotal pain
- Penile pain
- Sexual dysfunction related to pelvic muscle dysfunction
- Other pelvic floor muscle-related conditions
Contact Lisa for more info or to further discuss if pelvic floor therapy can help you at (440) 895-7775 or Lisa@nextleveltherapy.net